Avian Academy is a workshop for formal and informal educators.
- Activities are appropriate and adaptable for K-12 grades
- 3 days at 3 different bird sanctuaries (9 AM – 2 PM each day)
- Tour of raptor center to meet the hawks and owls
- Provides 20 hours of CPE credit
- Features the activities of the Flying WILD curriculum
- Provides curriculum and resources to develop ethical programs around birds and bird conservation
Space is limited. Please contact Mary Anne Morris to be notified when registration opens. firstname.lastname@example.org