Join Houston Audubon for your next community service project or team-building day. We offer private and community volunteer workdays at both our urban and coastal sanctuaries.
- Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary (in West Houston on Memorial Drive)
- Raptor and Education Center at Sims Bayou (in South Houston off I45 near Park Place)
- High Island Bird Sanctuaries (in High Island, Texas)
- Smith Oaks Bird Sanctuary
- Boy Scout Woods
- Bolivar Flats Shorebird Sanctuary (on Bolivar Peninsula, 3.7 miles from the Ferry Landing)
For more information, please call Julie Gold at (281) 888-1768 or email email@example.com.