See a photo gallery from the workday.
Twenty-three hard-working volunteers from BP Energy spent the afternoon of Friday, April 13, 2018, at Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary. Kim, a leader in the Natural Gas Liquids group, explained this was part team-building plus giving back to the community. BP allocates 2 days/year for employees to devote to community service.
The volunteers split into teams for these tasks:
- Trash removal from Rummel Creek.
- Spreading mulch on the Mary Cravens and Bumpy Trails.
- Moving topsoil into the Natives Nursery.
- Weeding potted plants in the Natives Nursery.
- Maintenance inside the log cabin.
Much was accomplished by this team. Thanks very much to all those from BP Energy that volunteered their time.