Photography Tours with Kathy Adams Clark
Kathy Adams Clark is an accomplished naturalist as well as a photographer, skilled in 35mm film and digital cameras. Kathy's work has been published in a variety of national and regional publications including National Geographic Books, The New York Times, and Sierra. Kathy teaches over 50 photography workshops and classes each year. She is Past-president of North American Nature Photography Association. See photos from previous trips at www.kathyadamsclark.com.
Note: Houston Audubon will receive a donation from Strabo Tours for these trips if you let them know you are signing up through Houston Audubon.
- Dates: March 10-17, 2017
- Estimated Pricing: $3495 plus airfare
- Guided by a Costa Rican naturalist, Professional Photo Leader Kathy Adams Clark and Naturalist Gary Clark.
- Tour limited to twelve participants.
- Visit the La Selva Biological Station and Eco Observatory in Sarapqui.
- Accommodations known for their bird feeders, hummingbirds, and gardens.
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens, a photographer’s playground filled with hummingbirds, reptiles, and tropical blooms.
- Savegre region, renown by birders around the world in search of the Resplendent Quetzal.
- Dates: June 3-14, 2017
- Estimated Pricing: $7595 plus airfare
- Expertise of local Icelandic guide, knowing the needs of bird photography groups.
- Skaftafell National Park and Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon. Internal flight included to the West fjords, providing you with more time to capture the beaches, waterfalls and the diverse birdlife of Iceland.
- 11 days with accomplished photo tour leader Kathy Adams Clark & naturalist Gary Clark.
- Tour limited to 12 fellow photographers.
- Dates: July 26 - August 4, 2017
- Mato Grosso Do Sul Extension August 4-8, 2017
- Estimated Pricing: $7195 plus airfare
- Intensive viewing and photography – Up Close And Personal – Jaguars, Giant Otters, Caiman, Macaws, Tapirs, Storks, and a wide variety of exotic birds and other wildlife.
- Limited to 12 participants, to ensure the optimum photographic experience
- Time to absorb and photograph the wonder of it all. Early morning and late afternoon photo shoots to take advantage of the best light, watching and waiting for wildlife in just the right setting.
- Comfortable en-suite accommodations with air conditioned cabins, close to the wildlife.
- Expertise of photographic tour leader Kathy Adams Clark, naturalist guide Gary Clark, and local cultural wildlife guides.
- Dates: October 1-12, 2017
- Estimated Pricing: $4895 plus airfare
- Extension to Barcelona October 12-16
- Fall under the spell of Andalusia, Spain, followed by an optional extension to Barcelona.
- Photograph the impressive architecture of Granada’s Alhambra, Seville’s Alcazar, Cordoba’s Mosque, and more.
- Ronda, and the enchanting 'white-town route', villages strung together, draped along hillsides under their castles.
- Photograph the beautiful patios, flowers, gardens, Roman and Moorish monuments, and bullrings.
- Stay in the heart of each location, taking early morning and dusk photo walks with Kathy Adams Clark.
To obtain detailed itineraries, call 607-756-8676 or visit the website.