If you're interested in volunteering, please fill out our
Online Volunteer Application or call Juanita Perkins at 713-9321639, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of Houston Audubon. Each one helps make our mission of the conservation of birds and wildlife habitat come alive! Some of the ways you can help:
- High Island Work Days
- Planting Events
- Coastal Prairie Restoration
- Bolivar Beach Clean-ups
- High Island Spring Kiosk Volunteers
Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary Volunteers
Audubon Docents: youth and family programs
- Work Days
- Tuesday Trail Crew
- Houston Audubon office: administrative tasks, library, greeting visitors, and answering birding questions, special events.
Sims Bayou Urban Nature Center Volunteers
- Assist the Houston Audubon education team with programs both at Sims and outreach programs.
- Sims Nature Store
- Sims Gardens
Festival and Booth Volunteers
- Houston Audubon is constantly in demand at nature festivals and events throughout the Upper Texas Coast. A few hours of your time can make a big difference.
- Calling all birders! Help is needed for bird counts, surveys, and field trips.
Bolivar Restoration Planting Event
High Island Kiosk
Audubon Docent leading a tour
Mary Anne Weber at NatureFest